Here’s a quick seven ways to be decisive and make decisions quickly.
* Set yourself a deadline. By giving yourself a limited time frame, this can help you to make a decision more quickly.
* Listen to your gut feeling and go with that. Learn to trust your inner voice to reach you decision faster.
* Visualise your decision. See and feel the outcome of your decision. If it feels right, go with it.
* Always look ahead. Once you’ve made a decision, don’t focus on the what ifs as they now belong in the past.
* Meditate on it. Still your mind to help find the answer you are looking for.
* Write down your thoughts. Make a list of the pros and cons. Work your way through options on your list. Often the answer you are seeking will become clear and logical
* Be brave. Tough decisions are sometimes the ones that bring emotional and practical outcomes to a head. Be confident with your decision and go with it.