Infant Massage Australia – Baby massage classes
Infant Massage Australia – Private baby massage classes in the comfort of your own home (outer northern suburbs of Melbourne only). Cost for two hands on private instructional classes is just $300 which includes a bottle of organic cold pressed massage oil, baby massage sequence notes and your own online account with doTERRA so that you can purchase your own essential oils that you can use for massage, sleep and settling, wind pain, stuffy noses, first aid, emotions and so much more. You will also receive a complimentary health/wellness/lifestyle overview and ongoing essential oil education and support through my facebook essential oils support page.
Your investment includes instruction for one or both parents, or one parent and one grandparent.
A deposit of $100 is required to secure your booking with the balance to be paid in full at least two days before the commencement of your booked class.
Payment can be made by direct bank deposit to my Commonwealth bank account (account details will be given upon enrolment). To enrol, simply send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact page.
Benefits of baby massage:
- Enhanced bonding and connecting with your baby through the medium of touch, so great for Dads to learn
- Relief of discomfort through the release of a feel good hormone called endorphins. Discomfort may be associated with teething, chest and sinus congestion, colic and reflux
- Most babies will sleep for longer periods following massage and have longer periods of deep sleep as baby’s stress is released which builds daily from new experiences
- Speeds brain and nervous system development
- Promotes growth especially in the pre term infant
- Baby’s feel nurtured, secure and loved, so develop a sense of well being
- Baby learns to relax and accept pleasure
- Aids in relaxation
- Develops and regulates various body systems, respiratory, circulatory, gastro-intestinal and increase muscle tone and motor skills
- Relieves sinus, lung congestion, teething symptoms, constipation, colic, asthma
- Promotes body/mind awareness as baby gets to know where they are in their body
- Helps tone muscles and aids growth
- Aids digestion and deepens respiration
- Teaches babies that touch is a form of expression
- Assists with the development of co-ordination and balance
- Reduced crying associaed with wind and colic
- Strengthens the immune system
- Relaxes and soothes
- Improves communication as you become more confident and sensitivity to baby’s cues
- Stimulates the growth and healthy development of your baby’s body, mind and spirit
- Enhances the bonding process, so great for Dads to get involved