Infant Massage Australia – Baby massage classes
Infant Massage Australia – Private baby massage classes in the comfort of your own home (outer northern suburbs of Melbourne only) or in Whittlesea are available now. Cost for four hands on private instructional classes is just $300 which includes a bottle of organic cold pressed massage oil and baby massage sequence notes. The price includes instruction for one or both parents, or one parent and one grandparent.
Do you know another Mum who has a baby and would like to also learn baby massage? If so, invite her along to your private class and the price will be just $200 each. That’s a great saving of $100 each.
A deposit of $100 is required to secure your booking with the balance to be paid in full at least two days before the commencement of your booked class.
Payment can be made by direct bank depost to my Commonwealth bank account (I will give you my bank account details upon enrolment). To enrol, simply send me an email through the contact page.
Benefits of baby massage:
- Enhanced bonding and connecting with your baby through the medium of touch, so great for Dads to learn
- Relief of discomfort through the release of a feel good hormone called endorphins. Discomfort may be associated with teething, chest and sinus congestion, colic and reflux
- Most babies will sleep for longer periods following massage and have longer periods of deep sleep as baby’s stress is released which builds daily from new experiences
- Speeds brain and nervous system development
- Promotes growth especially in the pre term infant
- Baby’s feel nurtured, secure and loved, so develop a sense of well being
- Baby learns to relax and accept pleasure
- Aids in relaxation
- Develops and regulates various body systems, respiratory, circulatory, gastro-intestinal and increase muscle tone and motor skills
- Relieves sinus, lung congestion, teething symptoms, constipation, colic, asthma
- Promotes body/mind awareness as baby gets to know where they are in their body
- Helps tone muscles and aids growth
- Aids digestion and deepens respiration
- Teaches babies that touch is a form of expression
- Assists with the development of co-ordination and balance
- Reduced crying associaed with wind and colic
- Strengthens the immune system
- Relaxes and soothes
- Improves communication as you become more confident and sensitivity to baby’s cues
- Stimulates the growth and healthy development of your baby’s body, mind and spirit
- Enhances the bonding process, so great for Dads to get involved